I should thank God that today is Friday but at the same time, I thank God even more for Saturday. Today is a bit of a crazy day. I mean, usually, Fridays are more chillax at the library here where I work, but until now it was craziness. Right now I have a breather.
First of all, it's the first week of school and everyone wants to know where the Registrar is, how to find books, how to find course reserves, how to get wireless internet, etc. And I am very happy to help them, it's just a bit hectic. Second of all, there was a fire drill today, and it was kind of epic in the sense that my supervisor said over the intercom
--
(finished this post much later on at 9:20 ish because of busyness at library)
She said over the intercom in a very robot-in-movie voice: The library is now evacuating. Please exit through the front doors. And we see an epic sea of people making their way very obediently out the doors. WOW. Never seen so many people in the library on a Friday afternoon. Let alone an exodus of like 200 of them with my supervisor's powerful command.
I'm at home now, finished crying a bit (yes, I hold a lot inside, have to cry it out sometimes) and I plan to go to sleep early tonight. I don't feel like reading but I guess I will try to read the Bible and one horror story (yes it is required reading from a Fantasy Literature course) before I go to sleep. I feel kind of lonely and yes I know God is with me but I feel lonely for another reason... I don't really feel hungry even though I ate one slice of pizza for dinner. It's ok. Don't worry about me. :)
I can't wait till Women's Group and Discipleship Group starts at church. Then I can have something to fill my extra time? Or maybe this loneliness is inevitable. Maybe I have to endure this to remember to always look back to God for help.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.