I woke up to a very weird dream. I don't even want to describe all that happened in this dream but it involves some of my close friends. We were on a retreat and things went wrong/weird. In the dream, some stuff got published through CBC News and it was very awful. Awful, awful. It was the freakiest retreat you could ever go on. Basically. The interesting thing was... Edwin was organizing the retreat. But Edwin is a great leader in real life, no worries ETCBC ppl!
Today is my first day of school and I woke up early. Guess it's a good thing. Must fill my mind with more positive stuff. My first class is "Fantasy and Fantastic in Literature". As long as we don't dwell on characters like Gollum I think I'm okay. Fill my mind with something fantastic :)
Then, I have Psychology and the Law. I don't even know what textbook to get, the prof didn't post it up. I hope the prof is a good one. Cuz last year's prof was apparently really interesting. This course was like a Psychology C.S.I. :) haha
And then, tutoring. I feel like my French could be so much better. This student is in gr. 12 Core and he's learning stuff I learned in university fourth year. Can you believe it? York Region is so much more advanced than TDSB... Sigh... I hope this student likes my teaching and that it actually helps him a lot. :S
I'm very happy to say that I'm getting involved with the drama team at GCGC. :) Not as an actress (no time or brain power to memorize lines and practice with the team... unfortunately) but as a writer. I had always wanted to do that for ETCBC but never really did. So I'm glad God gave me the opportunity here.
When I came downstairs to take my meds (yes, I forgot to take them last night, maybe that explains what weird things went on in my mind! and how hyper I was yesterday!) this morning, I found Fuzzy already awake at like 5am making guinea pig noises. He should have been sleeping... He's still standing in the litter box chirping a bit right now.
I realize that I really do need my medicine. When I don't take it, my mind is fired up and going nonstop, and I'm more tense, nervous, excited, and hyper at the same time. That's part of mania. And I will tend to be more impulsive with feelings and act a bit more flirty (NO MARTINE NO!). But don't worry. I didn't do anything stupid yesterday. I was aware of myself. I was just louder and sillier than usual. :P
Plus, when I don't take my medicine, I can't fall asleep very well. I start thinking excitedly about many things in my life. And I start imagining ideas and things I could do in the future, things that may not even possibly happen. That's part of mania too. Take it easy, Martine!
I'm okay now. I think after I came back home yesterday, I channeled my energy into writing for the drama team. And the energy I had last night is going to dissipate when this medicine kicks in. God bless you and have a great day!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.