Tuesday, September 21, 2010

:) I really needed Something Fun

Hey friends, it's 6 minutes till I have to leave my house for school... didn't do the readings for today but... I think I could catch up on the bus :) :P I just felt like saying that I'm doing very well, especially because yesterday I went to Something Fun. That's the name of my new fellowship, I plan to go regularly now. You guys can come join if u want, it's 7pm at my church on Mondays :)

Yeah, I really needed something fun in my week. This bunch of people are definitely really fun. We have Stephanie and Caleb (leaders), Ronson, Xiao, Gloria, Ivy, Barrie, Iven, Faye (new friend!), and Agnes. They are so fun. Made me laugh a lot yesterday and I feel like my stress is lifting up and up and up.

Today I'm meeting with Kev Chan and praying together. I'm confused right now in terms of my feelings so I'm probably gonna talk to him about it. I told Steph my confused state as well, yesterday. And I just want to say this: I HATE HOW SOME ENGLISH LIT MAKES ME THINK OF BAD THOUGHTS! URGH!

But God is faithful and I will keep my eyes on Him. Today I will work on Act Two of the Christmas play I'm helping with for my church and I will also have another student for tutoring at 6pm! :) Hope I can actually help him/her, cuz they are in an "enriched gr. 12 French" program so maybe they are even smarter than me. :P

Looking forward to the 8th letter conference Oct. 1 and 2nd. And the Go Global Expo with Thuy this Sundayyyyy!!!! I keep thinking it's on Saturday, and it is, but I have work Saturday. haha. I think I have another goal to add to my list: To get my brain free from thoughts of boys, and to treat all boys as just friends, and to be once again proud to be single.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.