Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bordering on crazy

I will run the race, knowing You're by my side
I will not lose faith, cuz I know I'll survive
I can see my path, by the steps that You take
And I know I'll make it just in time
To see You waiting at the finish line

(Run the Race, song by Justis Kao)

---
Today I am bordering on crazy. I blame romantic love. But for the very last time I am going to stop looking back and just run this race at the pace God gave me. And I will be going now. Take care everyone, update you again some other time. Love you all.

--
(later on in the day)

WOOPDEEDOOO! I went rock climbing today at the Student Centre Courtyard! It was called "Climb for the Cure", run by a lot of clubs and SCSU. I got a little ribbon to show support for Breast cancer victims too. :D

I had a lot of fun, and it was I guess my form of exercise for the week. I wanted to challenge myself so I did "medium" instead of "easy". I tried to remember to trust, not fear, and persevere. :) Things I was trying to teach my LITs during the summer when they were rock climbing... haha

Someone in my class said this today, and it is like my "God moment" of the day (or maybe later on I will have more God moments!)... She said...

The more bitter your journey is, the sweeter it is when you get there.
(referencing "The Pilgrim's Progress)

I felt really encouraged. I can have something to look forward to, even though it is a very delayed reward. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.