Why is it that people with bipolar disorder have a higher rate of cheating on their boyfriend or girlfriends? And how can this be prevented? What is cheating? Does it start with a thought, a feeling? What if a bipolar person doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Can he or she still "cheat"? On her or his friends? On God? I know this is bad, but when I say "can he or can she" it's asking is it very possible that they would do that?
Trust me, I kind of googled this and I didn't find a firm answer. Maybe you can give me some advice.
I'm sometimes scared of my own potential to love so quickly, so intensely, so uncontrollably, so freely, and so much.
GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!! TEMPTATIONS!!!!! AHHHH!!!!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.