Hello friends!
If you haven't heard already, I'm feeling a whole lot better than a couple days ago. After some time of suffering, God can make us into happier, better, and more mature people. I feel at peace with being single, although I still love Sam :) but thank God, I can still be his friend.
He's doing an internship at RHCCC (Richmond Hill Chinese Community Church) so I don't know when is the next time I can see him. But we will be fine. :)
Today I feel like getting back to work. Well, in fact, I am starting today at my new tutoring centre job. I cannot do home tutoring anymore, it stresses me out going from place to place. Hopefully this way I can feel more stable and also earn more money! I miss Josh Chan though, the guy I used to tutor at his home. I plan to call him up for ice cream or something for this weekend. :D
There's so much to do... I have to make sure this year I'm not putting classes on the back burner. I am already figuring out what books I need :) and getting them early :D But there are A LOT of books to read (2 English courses and 1 Psychology course) and with my 2 jobs (library and tutoring) and church stuff... I might just be a little pressed for time. Nothing new, haha. Martine the crazy one!
The important thing is to be organized and not to stress out. To enjoy whatever I'm doing. Enjoy school, work, volunteering, traveling on the TTC, and make the most out of my time.
I'm still looking forward to Christmas though.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.