Friday, September 3, 2010

Hi friends,

Yes, my life is very confusing right now so those of you who just joined the blog (Albert, Fiona, Imelda, Julie, Alcina) you guys must be kind of confused... I enabled comments now that this blog is not gonna get hacked or stormed by troublemaker commenters, so feel free to ask me any questions or comment on anything I wrote that was confusing.

Yesterday was my last singing lesson (I had 4 in total). So sad. The teacher was great but next semester will be super busy and I am kind of getting poor. Singing lessons cost like 40 bucks per half hour, and the registration fee was like 80 bucks. :P yikes.

This afternoon I'm gonna go to the doctor to see why my immune system is low, and also I have a job interview in the afternoon for a tutoring centre. :D I'm still working at the library this upcoming semester, so that will keep me busy every day. I know, I shall be careful not to overwork myself. But right now I'm more concerned about finances. Guinea pig costs a lot to maintain, and I still have to save up for Bible seminary.

So I'm gonna be taking 3 courses per semester, with the library job and the tutoring job :) And I'm going to be part of a women's group at my church that meets 2x a month... and trying to decide if I should join a discipleship group threesome (they have this thing at my new church where three girls can meet together once a week to keep each other accountable and pray for each other).

I know, still sounds like a lot. But at school I will just mainly be studying, not really leader in any club or whatever anymore. And the kids at church? well, they shouldn't be too hard to handle but please pray for more helpers... I don't know how many teachers we have but I'm one of the gr. 1/2 teachers and not sure who is my helper!!!

:P

These days I've been floating around in a dazed, weak mode unless when I'm with friends. I don't know why I feel so weak. Could be cuz I miss Sam Sham, could be my iron deficiency anemia (don't worry i'm taking iron supplements so it should be ok) or it could be just not enough exercise... in any case I feel too weak to do exercise sometimes... doesn't help, does it?

I'm thinking about whether I should go to Quebec next year, as in, move there for work. I don't know what I would work as, but I could possibly do a "stage" (internship, that's the French word) in a Christian organization or work as something random like at Second Cup, just so that I could learn more French and still maintain a steady income. I don't know, honestly. But I was thinking of that.

Cuz my mom says I need more work experience before I go to Tyndale. If this is really what I should do, then I don't want to stay in Toronto. It's so depressing. I want to experience living on my own and being in an environment that doesn't waste my skills. Sigh sigh sigh!

Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.