- Breathe in slowly through your nose for 4 seconds (don't count too fast! regular seconds...), breathe out in the same way for 4 seconds. Try to extend it to 8 seconds each or longer. Takes concentration... and remember to relax! Don't tense up! (OMGOSH this is SO hard, I can only do 4 seconds right now cuz im SO STRESSED)
- Think of the funniest and kindest person/people in your life. Think about what they would say or do to make you laugh. Then laugh!
- Think of yourself as the craziest-funniest person in the world. Think about how you would overkill a karaoke song that's already cliche, a song like "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston and do some crazy weird actions to impress people with your funniness.
- Imagine all the things that annoy you or worry you are being put into a box, one by one (theoretically). Imagine yourself locking up the box, and putting the box out to sea to float away. It is floating far far away, and you are just sitting by the seashore enjoying the beautiful view. No need to worry anymore!
- Imagine you are holding a bunch of helium balloons with your favourite colours. As you are holding on, they slowly lift you up. You think this is so fun. All the weight that is on your shoulders drop down to the ground below you. You are floating and seeing all the beautiful places in the world you always wanted to see. Ah, how pretty and relaxing!
- Practice saying this tongue twister joke laughy thingy: Martine micked a meck of mickled meppers. How many mickled meppers did Martine mick? If Martine had a mozen mickled meppers, would she even moh mow many mickled meppers Martine mad micked? MO!
- Go on google Images and search "funny cute guinea pigs". Remember, don't change this wording. Otherwise you may see some gruesome guinea pigs :S ew.
- IMAGINE MARTINE STANDING ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN AND SAYING "YODLE LE HEE HOOO!!!! [insert your name here] IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND I WANT THE WHOOOOLLLEE WORLD TO KNOW THAT!!!! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!"
- Go on youtube and listen to "Ave Maria". Close your eyes and imagine something divine. I like to imagine the Virgin Mary's face looking on me with care, even though I'm not Catholic, because this song was written about her and I see her as a role model in some ways... even though I'm not a technical virgin anymore but yes I am pure through Jesus Christ :)
- Exercise!!!! Stretching, dancing, swimming, singing, jogging... and remember to listen to music you like to accompany it! :D
Thursday, September 16, 2010
10 Ultimate Ways to Relax
I write this list for myself but maybe some of you will find it helpful too. Honestly, I have trouble relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.