This song is the song that never ceases to cheer me up! I don't know why I don't sing it more often! :) I led the kids today at church to sing it, and now it's happily stuck in my head! I hope I really do live it out!!! :) I bet you probably never seen a stadium and stage full of such ordinary people jumping up and down for Christ! It's so fun!
Today the sermon was about Faith. I prayed that God would give me a strong, steadfast, secure, sharing, and saving faith that will stand strong throughout suffering :) (Yes, the theme is the letter "S") I pray that I will be standing strong in God every day!
--
Trouvé sur facebook:
MC: hein. on peut prier des trucs genre: mon dieu mon dieu pourquoi m'as-tu abandonné ou genre: Dieu pq ce gars là est pas mort ou en train de souffrir ou des trucs comme ça, pas très gentils à prime abord: c'est dans la Bible, duh! pis anyway Jésus a prié pq tu m'as abandonné, quel hérétique hein
MLT: Prier, c'est converser avec Dieu. Et je pense que si quelqu'un veut bien écouter tes états d'âme, c'est bien lui. Mais même si on souffre et que la manière de l'exprimer sort dans des phrases comme ca, il faut se souvenir que la volonté de Dieu doit passer avant tout et que sa volonté souveraine va se réaliser et il y a des bonnes chances qu'il te n'explique pas "pourquoi"!
Martine: *Like* :D
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.