Friday, July 23, 2010

Worst Nightmare

I go to the washroom, the washroom at my new church. I took off my T-shirt and have a bikini top underneath. It's because it was wet and I need to change. I think that no one is around so I go out of the washroom to try and get something quick. Unfortunately I see a man, he sees me, and I run back into the washroom. I lock myself in the handicap washroom, hoping he would leave. Instead, he comes into the washroom, walks into the stall next to me, and lifts himself up to peek over the stall at me. I press my T-shirt against my chest, scared, and my body against the stall wall hoping it would make me invisible to him.

He lowers his body so I can't see him anymore but for a while there's nothing. I don't know what the heck he is doing there. The lights turn off. I panic. I look around me. I see emergency buttons lined up on the walls of the handicap stall. I press all of them and make a dart for it out the door. The dream ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.