In my heart, in my heart there's a fire burning
A passion deep within my soul
not slowing down not growing cold
An unquenchable flame that keeps burning brighter
A love that's blazing like the sun
for who You are and what You've done
And as the fire is raging on
So your praise becomes my song
The whole earth is filled with Your glory Lord
Angels and men adore
Creation longs for what's in store
May You be honored and glorified
Exalted and lifted high
Here at your feet I lay my life
-----
If I could do anything this summer, besides the fun camp I'm at, I would...
go to Wonderland with a good friend and scream my head off
go to a Casting Crowns Concert without using lotsa money
go to CNE
go to Art Gallery of Ontario
go to a non-Niagara waterfall
go to Orfus Road
go to Montreal, again... don't even care about the attractions anymore, I miss my Christian friends there
go to Quebec nature areas, watch whales
watch a good movie with friends
watch urban musicals
watch dance movies at home (I dont have a TV)
take dance lessons, latin, jazz, and hip hop advanced
go on a retreat
etc etc etc fun stuffs
I like to say the word "stuffs" now, not sure why. I'm gonna miss Pastor Janet. Not sure if she knows I left yet. Some people at my church didn't know I left.
Yeah, so there's a lot of fun things I want to do. I think in general, I'm just lonely. I mean, when I'm intentionally spending time with God and camp people, it's ok. When Im chatting with family, it's ok, but it's those in between times that Julie told me about that are hard. If you look at my list, the stuff isnt fun without friends.
You know what I end up doing? After work, sometimes I go to Dollarama or Shoppers Drug Mart just to look around and I don't even buy anything. It's just to pass the time. For some reason, wandering around the mall by myself is less lonely than being at home by myself. And yet sometimes when people call or msn me I don't even feel like talking. Maybe because all they want to talk about is me and my problems. I rather go out and have fun and scream my head off u know what im saying? That's why camp is so fun, no one minds that I'm going through problems. I mean, they care but they don't FOCUS on it. We focus on fun and learning.
I just dont wana repeat the matter over and over again. It's over now. It's really over. And I'm sad but we will grow and move on from this one day. We will love again, as stupid as that sounds, and I'm sure whenever we see a dragonfly, we will remember. Without guilt.
One more thing: I HATE MY HORMONES! this new pill better work.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.