I came on this blog to write down my feelings but it turns out the previous post pretty much is what I wanted to express. I feel calm right now, not that stressed. Sin sometimes doesn't hurt you personally the most. It hurts people around you the most.
What is done in secret will be exposed to the light. That's what Jesus said. Whatever he says is true. I have learned many lessons from my predicament right now. I will become a better person out of this. I will become stronger, purer, wiser, and smarter. I think this is the attitude I should have.
I'm gonna miss a lot of people. When you lose something/someone, you lose the things related to it too. But maybe you can also gain something through it all. Something within yourself.
This is the only way left to communicate. A cyberspace blog with open ended questions, no answers, only thoughts.
I'm still gonna dance. Sing. Write, be who I am. Just being a better person.
You're still you. I'm still me. The paths are different now, but we are never alone.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.