Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I hate lying now

I don't want to lie anymore. In any way, shape, or form. I used to think there were bigger sins, but lies are just as big, really. We can be vague, we can choose not to share, but lying is a whole different issue. It broke two of my relationships already anyway. And no I did not lie to Peggy.

I'm uncomfortable with Summer. It feels like a confirmed stalker.

I like being on this blog, or communicating through email, though. It's more personal and we can be truthful and honest. Hiding something is sometimes also a lie. It is called living a lie. I don't want that anymore. I want pure and happy and good Martine back. I am not a rebel. I am different but I don't want to be a rebel. I want peace, I want joy, I want everyone to be happy.

It's ok, I think Justin, Daniella, and Nathan can help me. I like truthful avenues better than sneaky alleyways. Don't fall back into the sin that got us started. I'm talkin bout lying dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.