Thursday, July 22, 2010

Complaints (Warning: do not read if you are already annoyed or having a bad day)

My back hurts, must have twisted it during badminton.
A teen's elbow jabbed me in the back, by accident but also very hard.
I've been listening to the same song over and over again. Hard to stop it from being played.
I hurt my hip socket but I think it returned to its proper place.
I cried my head off but thank God there was ice for my eyes.
I had a sore throat earlier, but thank God it's gone now.
My toes look gross. I need a pedicure, I'm sure I can do it myself.
My hands are allergic to my workplace's soap.
It was so hard just to find glue today.
Cooking is always the most exhausting, if not free time.
Not knowing things and miscommunication is even worse.
Not having a laptop is very inconvenient.
Not having a cell phone is embarrassing (wasting other ppl's cell phone minutes)
My wrist was hurting just now from this terrible keyboard.
This complaints list is so sad, it's funny.
My hair is a mess and I can't find two of my hair products.
Little mini ants are coming into the kitchen. I was fine with the bigger ones.
Everyone keeps asking me how im doing. I am fine, thank you. I will let you know when I am not. Thank you, really.
Anger is the worst thing that can come to you when at work.
Forgetting things is bad.
Eating fast food is also bad.
Being obsessed about anyone is even more bad.
I don't care if my grammar is also bad.
Pop music is getting annoying.
I might be becoming a mini shopaholic
Can't look at a couple without being angry, jealous, sad, or empty.
My back still hurts.
I wanna dance and rap but I can't.
Stupid courses won't show up properly on my ROSI timetable.
ROSI might actually be a crabby old woman
I hate it when middle aged men stare at me, or honk their horn at me, or say hi when they are waiting for me to cross the street. It's so obvious.
I hate racism.
I wish I could play piano.
I wish I was somewhere else.
Cooking would be more fun if it was easier on my skin.
Life would be better if I didnt have back pain.
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.