Sunday, July 4, 2010

Reflections on a Sabbath Afternoon

I came home feeling humbled at God's grace and mercy. This has been an interesting week. Missions trip, loss of a friendship, coming home with mom not around as much (taking care of grandparents), exhaustion, excitedness/hyperness, worries about camp, fun with camp staff, fun with Montreal people, difficulties with a relationship, a great sermon that made me think, loss of innocence (or at least the awareness of it) and finally, increased faith.

Yeah, that was a long list. Overall, I see how God is trying to get me out of "I'm comfortable where I am" zone. I have a renewed passion to seek Him first and spend my Sabbaths wisely.

I was listening to my friend Amy Savin's music when I thought I would post up her song "Hopelessly lost" right here on blogspot. As I was trying to find her song on facebook I discovered her songs were used in a not-so-well-known Christian movie called "Saving Melanie". It seemed like something very interesting and so I clicked on it.

I'll let you find out what it's all about. So here's Amy's song and the HD trailer for the movie "Saving Melanie"!!! :D



www.amysavin.com for more inspiring music from my sister in Christ!



Melanie is a young single mother who recently became a Christian. She soon finds out that becoming a Christian doesn't mean her troubles will be over. In fact, her new found faith is soon put to the test... movie is out already! www.savingmelanie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.