Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fun times downtown today

I don't think the person who was supposed to see a person saw the person. I waved at 12:20 and 2:57, both not times I had thought I would be around. Sigh. It's ok. Oftentimes things don't happen the way you want them to. I wasn't holding anyone's hand, either.

To make up for it, I saw a big fat dragonfly on the ground. I was really happy...The girls in my scavenger hunt group were the ones who found it. They thought it was scary or gross, cuz it didn't move when we went near it and it really was huge with a thick body. I thought it was wonderful. I actually told them what it represented and why I was waving like a fool earlier.

It was interesting to bring the teens to Seaton House, Regent Park, and Moss Park. I really liked it when two of the campers' perspectives of homeless people changed once they met and talked to some of them. I was really glad.

Basically before lunch we went around to experience poor areas of our city. Then after lunch we did the scavenger hunt around the downtown core. It was really fun, actually and the girls got really into the activity. :)

When things remind me, I'm not sad anymore. I'm happy I have these memories. I still have no answer to the question but I'm ok with being in different spaces with the transcendence of space happening every time something reminds me and makes me happy. I hope it makes the other end of the transcendence of space happy too.

haha, i feel like im talking in a science fiction movie. haha, haha, haha

oh and by the way, when i said big fat dragonfly i wasnt trying to imply it represented anyone literally, but everyone should exercise, perhaps even on the wii fit. hahaha

:) too many haha's

I met Jesus at least 10 times today... sometimes he was silent, sometimes very noticeable, sometimes he was hard to spot, sometimes he was friendly. Once, he had an amputated leg. And another time, he was Chinese. But, he was usually going through a rough time, I could tell. See Matthew 25:40 and the verses before and after it for an explanation.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it today :) I really thank God everyone was having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.