Sunday, July 18, 2010

Don't know what to write anymore

I wanted to write something uplifting, something inspiring, but nothing came. I thought of posting a song, but no song seemed appropriate. Today I don't even know what to think about today. I'm going to a new church, starting a "new life", trying to forget about ever dating again for many, many years. Trying to focus on work, family, and God while still remembering beautiful memories.

Listening to Josh Groban right now. My wrist hurts, I'm not sure why. Either from stress, or my hairband being around it all night. Or maybe I typed too much. I got so many emails and facebook messages... I don't really feel like responding to all of them. I don't like repeating the matter over and over again.

It sometimes feels like it's not real. Yesterday I walked down my street and saw someone walking the other way in the distance. I imagined it could have been him... but of course, it was not. I was standing at the bus stop. I wondered if I could see him on the bus, or their car would pass me and wave just like before. But I don't think they saw me.

There was an accident at McCowan and Sheppard, I craned my head to make sure it wasn't Adrian's car. I prayed to God he would be ok. It wasn't Adrian's car.

I'm not allowed to mention his name anymore at home. Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.