Yesterday night I kept on waking up at random times in the night. When I was asleep, I dreamed up a big scary epic story about UTSC, SCSU, the subway, my psychiatrist, my friends, and me being a spy. The story was so complicated... it was a "sequel" to another dream I had before, or so this dream told me. Maybe I dreamed up the idea that it was a sequel... but anyways the first dream (if it ever existed) happened "one year before" last night's dream...
In this "last year's dream" I was suspecting that the SCSU was a conspiracy and that there were spies and/or terrorists who wanted to kill people undercover. I was the only one aware of it and was too scared to tell anyone except my psychiatrist, who apparently believed me. But I didn't do anything about it.
This year, though, I was walking around UTSC and it was a Carnival day, and people were planning to go on a special trip to Ecuador with SCSU. I had signed up to go to this trip too, but since I suspected something wrong about it, I decided to waste my ticket and just not go. Somehow I ended up in the subway chasing down a spy instead, and trying not to get killed because they knew I was a spy opposed to them. Then somehow I learned that my friend Valerie and this other girl was part of their gang, and they were chasing me, so what I did was I flung them out along with their course readings far away. But they didn't get hurt, they just got flung away.
I talked to my psychiatrist again and this time I'm not sure if he believed me. But soon after, the dream was over.
--
It was scary, you know. And the weird thing about this dream is, there were aspects of it that seemed like it could be what a person with mental disorder would believe even in real life. Like I mean, in real life, if I didn't have my medication, I could get delusions and believe that people were after me, or have a belief that there is some conspiracy going on. The psychiatrist was in my dream too. So the analytical question you could ask could be... Is this a dream of a person with a psychological disorder experiencing a world distorted by their mind? Or is this a dream of a "normal" person experiencing a real conspiracy and a world actually distorted?
I couldn't focus on homework last night because when my mom came home I learned that my old church mentor was in the hospital. I have no idea what's going on, but I really hope she's going to be okay. Aaron happened to be online so I talked to him both online and on the phone. He's a good friend. Even though I only knew him for like 2 weeks. He's going to become a social worker and I think that really suits him and his personality. I think he will make a big difference in this world.
I feel like friendship is like a circle. When I am in need, someone will be there, and when they are in need, someone will be there. Eventually it all becomes a circle where everybody helps each other at different times of need. Everyone will give love and care at some point, and everyone will receive love and care at some point.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.