Today I'm feeling so much better. Thank God. Still having bad thoughts and zoning out to think about you know who but at least I'm not so tired and stressed that I'm aching or wanting to die/collapse. Thank God.
Yesterday's LifeGroup helped a lot. We had prayer time and Ronson drove me home... so we got to talk on the ride home and it felt like Urbana 09 again when we sat together on the bus ride home... it's good when u get to talk and ur not in a hurry to go anywhere. Ronson was very kind and sweet. Don't worry I'm not gonna start rebounding on him it's just that he's a really good brother and I appreciated the talk and his offer of prayers, and his empathy.
Because of the great tiredness I had and the great LifeGroup time, I was able to fall asleep no problem after he dropped me off, and it was a very good and deep sleep. I wish I stayed in bed longer but I had class.
Today I'm working a total of 10 hours but I still feel fine right now after 6 hours. I have to wait until 10pm for another shift. I hope I'll be ok for tonight, sleepwise and stresswise. Yeah, it's not easy being me. Or you. ;)
I'm on a new road now. I passed that fork in the road and I'm ready to keep on going. Letting go is one of the hardest things in life. But it's also one of the most freeing things you can do for yourself.
Still looking forward to Cuba or wherever else we're going. boo school.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.