Thursday, October 14, 2010

Galates 6:9 (La Bible du Semeur)

Faisons le bien sans nous laisser gagner par le découragement. Car si nous ne relâchons pas nos efforts, nous récolterons au bon moment.

--

Coughing so much is making me not wanna do anything... but I must finish this essay!!! Due on Monday!!! and study for my two midterms for next Thursday and the following Monday!!!

Martine, stop thinking about boys!!! Bad girl, bad girl!!! :3 gaahhhhhh!!!!!

--

(couple hours later)

I successfully stopped thinking about boys when I discovered a campaign about homelessness... but still was distracted from my essay... Hey, at least I'm thinking about something useful!!! Ok, back to essay now... and I will leave you with a quote...

I am a homeless man, but I am no less of a man, not a brainless, not hopeless, not helpless, not faithless, but most of all... I am not loveless. –Kevin Clarke, a homeless man running for Mayor of Toronto 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.