1. Get 85% or above in every course.
I got my first mark back. It's an 83 for the Fantasy Literature Response Paper. :/ I think I am pretty happy with it. I think I will aim high, but looking at how behind I am with readings, I might not end up getting this goal accomplished. I will be overjoyed with only 80 percent in each course...
2. Going to the gym 2x a week (no excuses, Martine! Dance and fitness!)
Ok, so I didn't go to the GYM 2x a week but I did exercise 2x this past week. Good job Martine!
3. Taking my meds and eating/drinking properly.
I don't think I'm eating properly... But medicine I'm taking it regularly again and drinking... well I'm trying to drink more water but sometimes I'm just so rushed...
4. Don't stress out over little things/get easily angered
Still working on it, but getting better!
5. Spending time with close friends every week
This week I spent time with Jenny, Anthony, May, Walter, Thuy, and Christine. :) Anthony is a new friend.
6. Spending quiet time with God every day (morning and night, preferably)
Doing bad with this one this week... just too busy with stuff... but I'm still praying quite a bit, although at random times!
7. When I feel lonely/depressed, immediately read the Bible and/or pray.
mm... I ended up calling up Sam when I was lonely or depressed... But it ended up helping me... But yeah, I should remember this next time, so I don't always have to call Sam.
8. When I have free time, don't go on facebook. (Study or do something else productive)
Unfortunately, I went on facebook too much this week. Fortunately, my friend Aaron from church is now keeping me accountable because he has the same problem. So when I'm online he checks to see if I'm doing something productive. YAY for Aaron!
9. Don't become workaholic.
I don't know, am I being workaholic this week? I think I'm actually getting lazier... Work harder, Martine!
10. Spend time with my son, Fuzzy. And write to my daughter in Uganda, Grace.
I found a good Christmas card for Grace and I want my friends to draw or write something for her too. But I should really speed that up. Spent some time with Fuzzy but honestly sometimes I'm just too tired to play with him... but today Lillian came over and we played with him a lot... Lillian is from Montreal, and when she comes to Toronto, we hang out hehe :D
11. Walk slower. Try not to rush!
Pretty good with this one now!!! YAY!!!
12. Save MONEY!
I think I tried to keep this in mind but I ended up spending a lot of money on NECESSARY food.
13. When I feel unluckier than the number 13, count my blessings and just smile and thank God :D
I'm going to thank God anyway :) It's Thanksgiving too, so we should give thanks! Smiling might be hard cuz im sick and my lips are so dry... I will smile without my teeth I guess?
I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I get to see my friends Jenny, Thuy, Josh, and Sam!!!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.