Tuesday, June 11, 2013

We are all misfits living in a world on fire... so keep on singing, keep on fighting!

Today I saw him, briefly.  He was picking up Gloria and William from the missions office and I was there. I kind of felt uncomfortable and didn't want to see him but I pulled myself together and told myself I was stronger than this.  I said Hi and said I had to leave the other way (which was true).  I am living a new life now, no more nonsense with guys, time to stand and walk with my head high and do what I really want.

I made a new blog for me and Gloria's faith adventures in Jane and Finch.  I wrote one blog post there already.  You guys are the first to know.  The website for that ministry blog is www.adventuresinfaith.tumblr.com and there you will read how I got felt God's calling to Jane and Finch.  We will update more as we go along our decision making process and when we start to serve there in September.

Thanks for reading and your continued support.  You mean the world to me my friends.  Love you all! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.