Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Quick update
I'm feeling much better, no longer angry, apparently Gloria helped me to convince Christos that I didn't lie. He and I are not texting anymore and I am not going to hang out with him unless its at church with the group. I hope he comes today and I will be OK to see him. I just came back from Julio's graduation and it went well, was happy to see him. I am now working on Hebrew, I will be happy if I get a C- in this course because it is impossible to memorize everything, it is so much harder than Hebrew part 1 and it is definitely not my only priority in life so I cannot drop all my friends or church to study. There are people in need and sometimes I have to think of others before myself because when I stand in heaven I know God won't care about my Hebrew mark, He will care that I tried my best and also took care of the people around me and did the church work which I also love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.