Sunday, June 9, 2013

Really excited and happy

Dear God I am so happy and excited and determined right now.  This morning I woke up dead tired and felt like sleeping in the car on the way to church, and even felt like sleeping when I got to church.  But God I prayed to you for energy and you gave me that.  I feel so energized now. especially because everything went pretty well today.

The singing went well, the children's message went well, the team time was ok, the sermon was great, I didn't fall asleep.  The songs were good.  My missions sharing went alright, I didn't cry on stage, then I went to Mcdonalds and had a good conversation with Julio.

Then I went to Charis church and it was great, I had a good conversation with Han, Ashley, and Annie.  God really used my sharing and experiences to connect with them and they were listening to me with eyes wide open and lots of questions. :) God is good :) thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.