I considered closing down my blog today. I closed down my facebook already. It's just that my life has become too open and people are starting to cause drama out of it. Causing more harm than good.
The reason why I was so open in the first place is so that others could open up to me and see the real me. And hopefully by seeing the real me they would not feel like they are alone and hopefully be inspired by the lessons in life that i learn. But unfortunately this is not the result that I wanted. I got more rumours spreading around and people looking down upon me or judging me. (not everybody is doing that but somebody apparently is because Christos thinks I lied saying that he cheated on me when I never said that, I never even posted that on facebook anyways) Anyways I'm annoyed and I am just praying that the truth comes out to everybody cuz it's just causing a big drama right now.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.