Dear God,
Thank you for always welcoming me back into your arms. I have often strayed away from you, trying to find my approval and satisfaction in guys. It has always been my weakness.
Another weakness is trying to help others so much that I sell myself short. Lately I have been focusing on too many things and unfortunately you are not one of them. I am sorry. I feel like my mind has been everywhere but not on you. And along with that, I have been losing touch with myself.
I feel that when I am most in touch with you God I am most in touch with myself. I learn to love myself when I love you more.
A lot of times I get close to you when I am in a good mood and then when I'm in a bad or distracted mood I stray away from you. I am sorry for my inconsistency Lord.
Right now I am unsure of many things in my life but I will rely on You to help me get back on track and refocus my life. And I know You will lead me to the way everlasting.
Thanks for being there for me, even though I have failed you so many times. Thanks for loving me.
I love you too God. Help me to love you more.
Monday, June 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.