I'm not crying I'm just thinking a lot and this is my hyper week (yes, bipolar, hypomanic, means I have lots of energy and can't sleep)...
I went to Christina's house and talked with her. I didn't want to leave but I had to go to church for kids fellowship. Christina is so welcoming, she always makes lunch for me and talks to me in a way that makes me feel so comfortable.
Today we talked about what happened with Christos. She was right all along. He is not a Christian. And she was right all along that I was idolizing relationship and needed to commit to not thinking about guys and not dating for one year. So yeah I'm gonna do that.
I met her friend Julie and we talked about the Bible with her. She was very interested.
Sunday, June 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.