I'm friendly
I'm willing to care for others
I love to serve God
I give good advice and am trustworthy friend
I did a lot of awesome things in my life such as accomplishing awards and stuff
I'm encouraging
things i need to work on:
stop babying others
love myself more
stop trying and start training
love God's word more
stand my ground with my parents for my own choices, rights, and not being babyed
BUT ANYWAYS WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS THAT I'M WORTH A MILLION BUCKS!!!!
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
and I like Martine because
ReplyDelete1. Martine said hi and smiled to me on my first day of university. She is my first true friend I gained in uni.
2. Martine truly values our friendship. Though there are times I could not keep in touch with her regularly, Martine has always been the one that make initiatives to reconnect. We don't talk everyday but once we do, we can always be open about anything.
3. Martine can sing and play guitar really well. Oh, she can play violin awesomely too !!!
4. Martine is a genuine person, more than anyone that I've ever known in my life so far.
5. Martine is very nice, sometimes too nice ;-)
6. Martine is just the best !!!
hoooooorrrraaayyyy !!!