Friday, November 16, 2012

Breakups are never easy

Whenever I want to find closure, I usually write a letter that the person will never see.  So here we go...

Dear Tommy,

I miss you. I miss our companionship above everything else.  I want to be your friend now but it's hard.  I need to let go of you in my heart first. I don't know if I can ever really do that.  Part of me still wants to hold on.  I don't like Harold right now anyway.  It's you I want.  I don't know why I still want you even though you don't want me anymore.  But at least you are willing to be friends.  What kind of friends, I don't know, because after being so close and then breaking up I don't think I can be close friends with you anymore.  After all the fights, can we still understand each other? I don't know.  I wish you well and I hope you can find a great wife someday.  I guess I just have to accept the fact that we are not right for each other.  Take care, have a wonderful life.

Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.