It's a hopeless case. Tommy thinks I'm being manipulative when I told him I still love him and him only. (Yes, yesterday I figured that out because I was crying again and my tears showed me I don't love Harold right now, Harold is just a distraction, a rebound, I really still love Tommy and if he wanted to get back with me I'd be back in a heartbeat)
I deleted his number (even though I have him memorized) I deleted him off facebook and so if he wants he can contact me through other means. It's over, and I am not going to cry anymore, I'm going to stand tall and delete him off this blog in a few days, God knows that I was not trying to be manipulative and God knows that I truly did love Tommy and wished that I could have been with him.
God taught me some lessons, even though it's the hard way but at least I loved and lost rather than never loved at all. I'm sorry Tommy and I love you, whether you accept this or not, it's OK but I'll always have you in my heart. Good bye
Friday, November 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.