Tuesday, October 29, 2013

RANT

Can I say a rant here?  All those good Christian guys are either taken or too busy with their ministries to date.  Or they are so picky for a good Christian girl or too polite so they become friend zoned or end up single for a long time.  Seriously, do you think I should just keep on waiting and waiting for a good Christian guy to ask me out?  Well guess what, while you are being so patient and polite and picky, I am ending up with the wrong guys who gave me all the attention I wanted.  The wrong guys!  SO if you are the right guy, can you smarten up and ask me out already?? (i know none of them are reading this though) just a rant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.