Martine said:
I
realized I'm very impatient. There was a guy, "H" that I really liked,
he seemed perfect for me, had the same dreams and interests, loved God,
and loved evangelism and even had many similarities as me. I wanted to
wait for him (Big mistake you should wait on GOD, NOT a Guy!) but I got
impatient and went for two other guys (not at the same time) after "H"
showed no interest in me. In the end, I found out that "H" was not
interested in me at all. Right now, my female friend is trying to hook
me up with her brother "J", and he seems great, but I feel like if I'm
not careful the same thing is going to happen, where if he doesn't give
me attention, I will settle for less. Because right now "J" hasn't
really talked to me for years, I just thought of him as a potential
husband after his sister mentioned that we would be good together.
Please give me any advice and please pray that I wait for God's best. I
am in a sticky situation right now.
Lady named Adele on facebook said:
Hi Martine, u remember the first definition of love? Love is patient. do not be impatient and forget about God's goodness. He knows what should happen in your life. Do not worry about missing out anything..coz u will not. Just take time to pray to God and wait for Him to give u a clear guidance. It will not take long for Him to answer u. Count on Him and believe that your future is in good hands. Pursue the one whose name starts with J and ends with S. U know who I am talking about. Only He knows how to perfectly treasure your heart all the time. Wait on Him to tell u which guy is the right one. Talk to Jesus often, and He will speak to u often too. :)) do not worry so much coz He is God and He knows how to take care of your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.