Wednesday, October 23, 2013

At peace

Today I realized how stupid Dr. Chandler (my psychiatrist) can actually be.  OK yeah sure he was the one who figured out I was bipolar but really he has no idea how to help me other than just adding more drugs.  That's not even the bad part.  He didn't even know how to print out the damn ODSP form and he took forever to even AGREE to sign the ODSP form.  What kind of psychiatrist doesn't want to help their patient get extra support money from the government?  A stupid one of course!

I was so mad but Golda was there so I felt comforted after venting to her and going to Starbucks for a nice dessert and drink.  She has now adopted me as godsister.  We became close fast.

At lifegroup it was really emotionally and spiritually heavy.  We shared about our struggles and got prayed for and sang.  If you were there you would really feel the openness, vulnerability and relief after prayer.  I just pray that the newcomers are ok because they were late so they came right when I was in the middle of almost getting prayer and when I prayed my voice was shaky and scared.  But after the prayer I felt more calm and prayed for others with the spiritual power and word as well.

God is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.