Wednesday, October 26, 2011

very productive day

im feeling much better and today i did a lot of useful things. :) just wanted to update you Thuy cuz i know you read this and you might be worried about my depression. thanks for caring from afar. wish we could meet up soon. I can't go back to UTSC because of this guy stalker so im sorry i cant visit you there. :( but i look forward to meeting you maybe in November... i'll be at my sister's awards ceremony. So we can meet up before the ceremony starts, and you can protect me from the stalker. :) haha. Love you Thuy and miss you so much. HUGS

1 comment:

  1. hahaha yes i check you blog pretty often to keep me dated how you are doing :)

    We all have ups and downs but I'll know you'll eventually come out of sadness and find joy :)

    I'll protect you from nay stalker that dare to come near you so count in me !! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.