I've been sad and depressed lately. I can't pinpoint the exact reason why but I am just under a lot of stress. And if anyone tells me "you need to drop something" or "you are doing too much" I just want to punch them in the head cuz I've been hearing that for the past couple years and seriously no one understands. I can't just leave Arabic church and I can't just quit my job. Everything is part of a contract and a commitment.
I've already said no to certain things and dropped certain things. There is basically nothing else I can drop other than my courses which are important and my hanging out with friends.
People just don't understand. If they want me to be less burdened, why don't they pray for me or volunteer to help me instead of giving me stupid advice?
This whole thing with Winthrop also makes me feel sad. I don't even want to talk about it anymore. It's just sad what he thinks of me and sad that he doesnt want to talk to me anymore after the Canada goose jacket incident. But maybe it's better that way?
And recently since I've been sad and depressed, i started thinking about Andrew again. The feelings aren't strong but somehow I wish he would talk to me more again.
Aaron is getting burnt out. God please save him. I don't want to see my friend burnt out. I don't want to see myself burnt out either. I definitely need a vacation in December during Christmas break.
Thank you God that I didn't crush Fuzzy the guinea pig with my chair. I almost did, just now. I am really not paying attention. God save me!!!
Martine
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.