Monday, October 17, 2011

Feeling extremely bad

Not for myself, but for my friend. Well, also about myself too. I just found out the reason why my friend never mentioned his dad. Because his dad passed away when he was 17 from a heart attack, and he was in his room at the time, he heard a noise as his dad fell down in the bathroom but he didn't leave his room to check what was going on. I feel really bad for this. Even though it's not my fault but yeah.

And I'm crying right now cuz I feel so guilty cuz I was trying to critique his resume and I didn't make it sound graceful and my mom said stop making him feel bad cuz he already feels bad enough about his dad passing away. I feel like such a mean person. I'm so bad. And I don't know how I can cheer up for Elisa's birthday tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.