Sunday, October 16, 2011

Closer.



I love this song. It is kind of sad but I actually really like it. No special meaning. It's not about Andrew or anything. I just like it.

I'm glad that I have been thinking about Andrew less often. I am too stressed about other things anyway. There is so much work to do at church, I was at church 12 hours straight on Friday and then Sat. had two meetings and then Amplify youth group.

Sunday, kids again, thank God Uncle Howard was the teacher and not me, I just had to lead worship and team time.

SIGH. I was so tired I took a nap at Aaron's house after prayer meeting after lunch.

but i am happy and good and you dont have to worry about me. I just need a lot of time to work on the Halloween Hallelujah carnival this week... Lots to do and lots to buy and prepare.

YIKES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.