I'm satisfied, satisfied...
Lord, I'm satisfied with You
Satisfied, I'm satisfied
But Lord are You satisfied with me?
-from a song I heard at a Christian concert once... was never able to find the song again
----
Today was a very satisfying day. Well, I can't take too long to type here because it's past midnight and I have to leave my house at 9am tomorrow...
But everyone wants to hear about Andrew right??? (Or not... haha you guys are probably SO SICK OF THIS by now!!!)
I decided to add Andrew back on skype, msn, and facebook. I just felt like for Thanksgiving I should be thankful for a friend like him and not be so mean to him and block him out of everything. It took me some courage to add him back but I did. I need to keep on saying to myself "God's will be done" and stay neutral about things. But all in all, I think I can be satisfied without Andrew as a future spouse.
There are lots of things I am happy about today and I don't have time to name it all. But life is so much more than Andrew Chao and I gotta be thankful for what I have.
Update you more later!!! When I have time... it's gonna be a busy rest of the month! ARGH!
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.