Friday, October 7, 2011

Matthew 6:33 (from the Bible)

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

(continuing to verse 34...)

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

---

Maybe that's what "Matthew" meant. These two verses. My counselor told me it is best to stay neutral about the whole Andrew thing, and just say " May God's will be done". I should not say that there is NO chance with Andrew, and I should not say that "Andrew is the one for me" either. Stay neutral.

And yeah, seek first the kingdom of God... focus on God's will first. I'm still young, right? If Andrew doesn't love me, it's okay. God knows best. This really is a test in whether I will trust God or not with my future.

This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend. I realized that I didn't visit my grandma for months. How easy it is to get caught up with all kinds of stuff and forget about family. I need to refocus my life again. Make sure I make family a priority. And also, be thankful for all the people in my life.

I still need time away from Andrew. If I saw him today I don't know if I could even smile at him or look him in the eye. I need more time. And I'm sure he will understand. Or at least, I hope he will.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Remember how fortunate we are!! I'm so glad and thankful that I have YOU in my life! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.