i just want to apologize first of all for me swearing in my last post. I can go on and on about whether or not christians should swear, about how swearing can be bad but if used in the right context it could be good, but really it's so complicated. I rather not swear and be someone who is smart and can use other words to express myself.
I found that this native rapper expressed himself very well in this music video... He basically tells us all that's going on with the native reserves in both pictures and words. So here it is...
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you used the word bitch, and then made an entirely new journal entry talking about the morality of swearing and your religion.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you actually exist. Going to have to grow up sometime honey buns.