Thursday, April 22, 2010

Through it All -- The Channels

This song is a very touching one. Not only does it reflect how I felt when I wrote my last post, but it is also very encouraging. The Channels is a Chinese Christian band, and they sing both English and Chinese Christian songs in North America and in Hong Kong, maybe other places that I don't know as well.

This video was filmed the first night after one of the lead singers found out he got a Stage 3 Brain Cancer. They had a prayer party, where they sang this song. It's in English, so I hope it can encourage you to trust in God no matter what problem you may face... listen carefully to the lyrics! And it might not be your type of music, but think of the meaning behind it, it means a lot to me!




Oh by the way, if you are wondering why they are called The Channels, it's not because they love to be on Channel 36 of your Toronto television. It's because they want to be channels of blessing, of peace, of joy, because God is the Source and they aren't going to keep these riches to themselves, they want to share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.