Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A fresh start....

Hey all,

I'm sorry for worrying you for the past couple days. Thanks for all those who were there for me and offered encouragement. I honestly was going through a terrible time. But yesterday I started to feel better. And today, although I have a bad cold (again), at least my emotions are fine and stable, and we can thank God for that.

Yesterday something really brightened my day: I got an email from GBUC, the volunteer mission organization from Quebec! They gave me a bit more information on the Quebec missions trip, and I was really glad. Because I almost gave up hope but I realized God just wanted me to be more patient and trust in Him.

Just like in the Bible, in the Psalms, there is a line that keeps on repeating... Yet I will trust in you, O Lord, yet I will trust in you....

So I told myself I'd trust God that the mission trip details would come in due time, and even though all my friends' mission trips were earlier planned, it doesn't mean that absolutely no one would support me. Another thing was the job thing. And I told myself, a job will come in due time, I just gotta be more patient.

I think it was harder last week to deal with these simple patience-related problems, because of my bipolar disorder acting up. My boyfriend could notice that I was going up and down really fast. It's terrible. I plan to see the psychiatrist tomorrow, and hopefully get better. What they'll probably end up doing is increasing my medication, which I don't mind too much except that I'll be drinking 10 litres of water (or something like that) a day to keep from getting kidney problems when I'm old (side effect of medication).

The weather is good these days so that helps too. The weather helps my mood. I really gotta go exercise sometime, I'm getting SO physically weak. This is like my 3rd cold in 1.5 months? And I'm very sensitive to the temperature, I keep sneezing when I move to another area of different temperature...

QUEBEC HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.