Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dear God

Once again I come to you broken, in tears, I'm sorry I ran from You and tried to find satisfaction and happiness in something else, I'm sorry I let my guard down and fell into temptation.  God, I don't deserve Your love and yet You still welcome me.  I don't deserve to be a leader yet you choose the weak to lead your flock because You give me strength.

God, I have become so busy once again that I lost sight of You.  My schedule fills up so quick I have no extra time for family trips and not enough concentration during prayer.  God I really want a deep love relationship with You.  I'm so broken right now I need Your healing once again.

Please help me realize once and for all that You are always enough for me, and that nowhere in this world can I find a greater joy than in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.