Sunday, July 28, 2013

Very Thankful and Happy :)

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

-Romans 8:28
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, I am so thankful and happy :)

Last Thursday I got a message from Christina saying that she didn't feel comfortable renting out the room to me.  I wasn't upset or anything. I just took it as God's plan. Interruptions in my plan or sudden changes are starting to phase me less and less, because I believe everything will end up working out for those who love God. 

The day after I got the message from Christina, I was going online and found a room for rent on the Tyndale website.  It just so happened to be a Christian lady who founded a charity organization that I support.  Her name is Anne and I never met her until yesterday when I went to see her house, but I knew about her before from the charity letters.  Amazing right?

And it just so happened she lives near Chester Le and my church, and this makes it so much easier for outreach work to be done when I live around the same area that I am outreaching to.  It's only 450 a month and she is extremely nice.

So yeah, Sept 1st I am moving there !  It's near Finch and Victoria Park so it's super easy to get to school, Charis, and my parents' home too.  PERFECT!

Praise God! :)

Also, today the pastor at Charis told me that I'm getting paid $1200 a month starting Sept.  GREAT.  :)

I'm also planning on applying for OSAP (they give out free grants, not just loans) and ODSP, just to get more money wherever I can and hopefully still have money after I graduate from Tyndale to pay OSAP back as well as some money to go to Montreal for an internship.

YAY, happy times! :)

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.