Things are looking up :) I did well on the past 2 Hebrew quizzes (got A's!!!) and the final exam is this Thursday, and I feel that I will be ready by then. YAY!!! So looking forward to relaxing and having fun after the Hebrew class is done.
Yesterday morning I got a call from Rev. Wang (the pastor from Charis Evangelical Free Church) and he told me I passed the application to become their Youth Worker! I will start as Youth Worker at their church (which meets Sun. afternoons) in September. :) Thank God! I have a job and I love it already (I started volunteering with them already so the teens are starting to get to know me)!
This means that I have the money to move out. So in mid-August I plan to move to Christina and Riley's place, even though it's far (Vic Park and Eglinton) but at least it's cheap (350 a month) and I know them well. I'm growing up!
I'm slowly letting go of Christos... thank GOD! It's about time! Thank God he didn't text me for a week now. It gives me room to breathe. I still think of him now and then but the feelings are not strong anymore. Time to move on!
Fun things to do before school starts again:
-go to Harbourfront with Thuy
-go to the beach with Selena
-karaoke with Peggy
-chasing waterfalls with cell group
-put up more youtube videos of my singing
-try Muay Thai (martial arts) and kick some butt
Things to accomplish before school starts again (work-related):
-organize the Annual event for Chester Le
-work on Chester Le food bank map
-organize and plan Chester Le music/poetry group
-work on poetry booklet
-get the stupid OSAP documents in
-renew drivers license
-renew passport
-figure out where my psychiatrist went
-buy course textbooks for Sept
-figure out my budget for the next year
-teach Melissa singing techniques
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.