YAY, I'm done my Hebrew exam! I think I did OK... there were things I didn't know but it seems like I passed at least.
Well, I realized that to be less stressed and happier in life, sometimes you need to lower your expectations and be ready for surprises. Take life as it comes. Because today Christina texted me and said that the room rental is not available anymore. I don't blame her and I'm not upset. Just that now I have to figure out should I stay at home (which I don't want to) or should I move out still (have to find a place).
I really don't know anymore. Maybe that's why the Bible says "Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what tomorrow will bring" and "do not say to yourself, tomorrow I will go to this or that city". Nothing in life is stable and so you have to just take it step by step.
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.