God always has a plan. Sometimes the plan is not what you expect. Last night, I experienced something totally unexpected. Let me back up first though....
I recently found a new friend named Christos. His nickname is Zeus but I only call him that when Gloria and others are around. When I am alone with him I rather call him Christos because Zeus is a pagan god's name and I don't like that name Zeus, conjures up images of a wrathful mean god. Anyways. Enough about his name.
I found a new friend in Christos. He is very gentle, caring, generous, caring... wait i said that already... I liked him. And now, I like him in a more than friends way.
Before you jump the gun and ask me whether I prayed about this and whether this is way too fast or whatever, I assure you I am not going to do anything stupid. I have prayed about it and thought about it, and he is a good Christian. His theology is kind of different than mine because he is Greek Orthodox but he is devoted to the Lord and very close with his priest, they talk often.
He has experienced many things which I will not share here, but those things have shaped him into the man he has become now. I like who he is. I see God working in his life. I see his personality and how loving he is to others. And I feel his commitment to others is what is most attractive.
I won't share many details of what happened last night, but let me tell you that I haven't felt this way in a very long time. I didn't feel this with Tommy.
Yes, I am falling in love, slowly. Not crazily, not because I'm hyper, but rationally.
No, I will not have sex with him, not until marriage. I know he can respect that. I know it's too early to talk about marriage but I had to mention sex because you guys are probably worried that we will end up sleeping together and me pregnant or something. No, God would not allow that to happen and Christos respects my body. He didn't even touch my breasts or butt last night. It's OK. Trust me.
But my parents and sister cannot know. Maybe later my sister but right now it's too early. Even Christos didn't give me an answer yet cuz he needed one more night to sleep and think it over and check himself to see if this is what he really wants. Whether we should date or whatever you want to call it.
He is a gentleman, a chivalrous guy. He is not what you first think.
Jesus is still my first love. But God really surprised me. I mean, God surprised him too. Christos usualy never has three Wednesdays in a row that are free to come to church life group. But he did and that's how we got to hang out and get closer. I think everything seems to be just perfect. The way he touches me and cares about me, how he likes to write poems and listen to awesome epic songs and how he likes to smile with the scrunchy face and I even don't mind his beard.
I know. So unexpected. But isn't that what love is, unexpected??
It is all Gloria's fault, I am telling you lol because he is Gloria's friend and also Gloria chose a scary movie to watch and I was sitting beside Christos so I grabbed onto his arm for comfort and put my head on his shoulder for the scary parts. He held my hand and I felt safe with him.
Gloria and I also made a hilarious bet that if Christos likes me then I would give him a kiss on the cheek and if he actually didn't like me then Gloria would give him a kiss on the cheek. Funny huh?
Gloria won the bet. Yes. I did kiss him. Hehe more than once too
Anyways too much information
I hope you guys can support me and Christos through this if this is actually God's plan for us to be together. We will see what he says tonight because he has every right to refuse a relationship with me if he feels unsure. Until then, I'm still happy and will continue to be happy even if he doesn't want a relationship . May God's will be done :)
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.