Thursday, February 28, 2013
Regrets
There are a lot of things I regret in this life, but the thing I regret most right now is hurting you. You didn't deserve it, and I know I don't deserve to be forgiven. I hope that one day you will forgive me, but if you don't I will understand. I hope that your heart will heal and that you can be happy again soon. You deserve to be happy. I'll always remember the way you smiled at me, and I hope you can be able to smile like that again. I hope you understand that I never meant to hurt you. I sincerely hope that one day we can be friends again, but if it's not possible, I'll just treasure the times we had. I'll remember you as a man that I once loved. Not just any man, but one of the most caring, generous, bravest, most loving people I have ever met. I'll always remember how you unselfishly gave your support and your attention to me. I'll remember and I'll still be thankful that I met you. I know the word Sorry won't heal the hurts, but I truly am sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.