Thursday, February 21, 2013
(I don't know what to name this post)
I don't know if I'm just still tired or what, but I feel more blah today. I feel like everything that happened over the past week was a dream. A good dream, but a dream. It feels unreal. I start to question do I really love Christos or do I really see a future with him, I start to wonder if I am a bad person for dating him, am I fooling around with his heart, am I this or that. He really loves me, I can tell, and I don't want anything bad to happen. He said one thing that annoys him is if I have doubts. I don't know but I feel like these doubts are not going away. I want to enjoy the relationship but maybe it's cuz I'm not used to someone loving me like this and also I'm not used to being in a relationship without thinking automatically about marriage. Next week the bipolar mood is supposed to be depressed. I hope I won't be depressed. I'm already feeling too blah to smile right now, it's not good. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my times with Christos. I feel happy when I'm with him. I feel like I can be myself and I can share anything. But I guess I'm just scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.