After last week's depression I am back to getting hyper again. I like being hyper, it makes me feel so happy and joyful, and more random like Gloria. I wish I could be like this all the time and avoid the downs. But I noticed I can sort of track my moods like one week I would be happy then the next week I would be medium blah then next I would be really down and cry and then back up again.
I just wish that my depression wouldnt affect my school and ministry so much. When I'm at school people see me smiling because when I see my classmates and learn from the classes I AM happy but the truth is once I get home I am unmotivated most of the time and sad. And they don't see that so they think I am happy all the time.
And people at church most of the time they see me as Blah. So they probably usually think I'm really tired or hate my job but really it's because when they see me I'm at the Blah stage where I'm neither crying nor happy. I wish I could be happy at church all the time but sometimes I am just really blah.
Anyway just a thought, describing my life over the past year and a half...
Here is a nice song just for the sake of making this blog post more interesting....Although it's sad but I do want to remember the Sandy Hook school kids who got shot, because I care for kids and I know it would be very hurtful if someone killed my kids at church. May God bless their souls and their families and friends with comfort.
You guys can copy and paste the link cuz they didn't let me embed it here in this post. But it's the song Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen and it's in remembrance of those lovely kindergarten kids who lost their lives too soon. Rest in peace.
http://youtu.be/B-SeKsVm7YE
Another song to lift you up today:
Monday, February 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.